DreamTrips: Choose Your Adventure in Croatia
Kada?Počinje: Subota 16:00 (05 Svibanj)
Završava: Srijeda 19:00 (09 Svibanj)
About Your Trip
Direct your travel destiny on this action-packed, family-friendly journey through Croatia’s best natural landscapes and historic towns. Start your adventure with a friendly welcome reception at the Amadria Park Convention Center near the hotel and toast to the beginning of your travels with your fellow DreamTrippers.
For your day 3 itinerary, choose 1 of the 3 full-day guided excursions below — each with different activities and locations — to get the most out this exciting DreamTrip. Each excursion also includes a lunch featuring the traditional fare of the region. (Please note: Your excursion choice must be selected at the time of booking. Please be aware that this selection may not be changed once it is booked.)
Option 1 — Visit Krka National Park
Nature-lovers will relish a trip to Krka National Park, where you can marvel at beautiful scenes rife with travertine waterfalls along the Krka River. Enjoy a memorable 60-minute walk through picturesque Mediterranean vegetation before eating a traditional lunch.
Option 2 — Sightsee in Zadar
Set off to explore Zadar, the oldest continually inhabited city in Croatia. Embark on a guided tour of the city to see historical monuments, including the 9th-century Church of St. Donatus, Zadar Cathedral — also known as Cathedral of St. Anastasia — and the Gold and Silver of Zadar museum.
Option 3 — Sightsee in Split and Trogir
Visit the nearby town of Split on a guided tour to explore the ancient Diocletian’s Palace, ancient churches, royal cellars and the famous Golden Gate. Feast on a traditional lunch before continuing to Trogir, a UNESCO-protected town rich in Romanesque-Gothic landmarks, including Cipiko Palace and Radovan’s portal on the Cathedral of St. Lawrence.
Choose the option that best suits you and create your unforgettable and unique experience in Croatia! Then, on your final evening, wrap up your travels with a memorable farewell party, complete with drinks and a DJ so you can dance the night away.
What we love:
• Emperor Diocletian decorated Diocletian’s Palace with numerous sphinxes imported from Egypt. Three have withstood the centuries and still stand today.
• See the striking colors of the sunset in Zadar, which Alfred Hitchcock declared “the most beautiful in the world.”
• Krka National Park is home to 7 waterfalls. Watch as water cascades down travertine rock, also known as limestone, within this beautiful and carefully preserved ecosystem.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Croatia, as well as:
• Your choice of 1 of 3 pre-booked full-day excursions; includes English-speaking tour guide. See the About Your Trip and Additional Information sections for details on each option.
• Welcome reception with 1 glass or red or white wine at Amadria Park Convention Center (next to Hotel Ivan).
• Farewell party with a DJ and 2 drinks per person (available drinks include premium beers and wines, carbonated soft drinks or noncarbonated soft drinks).
• 25% discount on entrance tickets to the hotel’s Dalmatia AquaPark.
• 30% discount on entrance fees and treatments at the hotel’s Wellness & Spa Center.
• 30% discount on self-parking at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners.
• Residence tax.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are Split Airport (SPU), which is approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) away and a drive of about 50 minutes, and Zadar Airport (ZAD), which is approximately 54 miles (87 kilometers) away and a drive of about 55 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
From the moment you step into Hotel Jure at the Solaris Beach Resort, you’ll find yourself surrounded by authentic Dalmatian and Sibenik culture. Local material and resources were used to construct the hotel’s carefully designed interior, and its architecture is reflective of the surrounding style. This charming decor, combined with impeccable service, create a relaxing atmosphere where all can rejuvenate and dine in peace.
• Multiple restaurants, clubs and bars throughout the resort. Please note: Some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
• Multiple pools at the hotel and throughout the resort.
• Wellness & Spa Center.
• Pirate Adventure Mini Golf.
• Amadria AquaPark.
• 5 thematic beaches along 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) of coastline.
• Non-smoking rooms available.
• Daily maid service.
• Room service until midnight (for an additional cost).
• Self-parking: 5 euros per day.
Double or Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 matrimonial bed or 2 twin beds. Extra bed available at an additional cost.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child (age 12 years and younger).
• Courtyard or garden view with a French balcony.
• Centrally controlled air conditioning and heating.
• Soundproof windows.
• Bathroom with shower and bath amenities.
• Hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
• Cable and satellite television.
• Electronic locks and safe deposit box.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hotel Jure – Solaris Beach Resort
Hoteli Solaris 86
Sibenik 22000, Croatia
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Još događanja u Solaris Beach Resort
DreamTrips: Build Your Own Croatian Adventure
Subota 15:00 (05 Svibanj)
Solaris Beach Resort, Šibenik
Događanja u blizini Solaris Beach Resort
Majówkowy Rejs Rodzinny w Chorwacji - 2018
Subota 17:00 (28 Travanj)
Marina Mandalina, Šibenik
Magazin LIVE/Inside Club, Šibenik
Subota 23:00 (24 Ožujak)
Inside Night Club Šibenik, Šibenik
Radionica Divine Hatha Yoga za djecu
Nedjelja 10:00 (18 Ožujak)
Divine YOGA Studio Šibenik, Šibenik
1. Krka polumaraton - Nacionalni park Krka
Subota 10:00 (14 Travanj)
Krka National Park, Šibenik
Bryan Ferry - St. Michael's Fortress, Šibenik (CRO)
Srijeda 20:00 (05 Rujan)
Tvrđava sv. Mihovila, Šibenik
Mario Biondi - St. Michael's Fortress, Šibenik (CRO)
Četvrtak 21:00 (02 Kolovoz)
Tvrđava sv. Mihovila, Šibenik