DreamTrips: Croatian Sights & Cuisine
Kada?Počinje: Petak 14:00 (24 Studeni)
Završava: Ponedjeljak 12:00 (27 Studeni)
About Your Trip
Immerse yourself in Croatia’s fascinating culture and savor some of the country’s best cuisine. Venture across azure waters to oyster beds in Mali Ston to sample fresh oysters and mussels with a glass of customary Peljesac wine. Visit the Ston salt pans — one of the oldest saltworks in Europe — to learn about the rigorous process of maintaining the high-quality export. Stop by a tavern in Mali Ston. Try traditional risotto or seafood to get a true taste of Croatian cuisine.
The following day is free for you to discover your personal favorites of Dubrovnik and its famed Old Town, surrounded by medieval stone walls, turrets and towers built in the 14th to 16th centuries.
What we love:
• Sea salt from the Ston salt pans was one of the region’s most lucrative commodities for centuries.
• Ston is a historic city with well-preserved, 14th- and 15th-century defensive fortifications known as the Walls of Ston.
• Old City of Dubrovnik was named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Dubrovnik, Croatia, as well as:
• Full-day Peljesac Peninsula tour; includes shuttle and boat transportation, Walls of Ston entrance fee, English-speaking guide and oyster tastings.
• 10% discount on spa treatments at Energy Clinic wellness center at the hotel.
• Complimentary porterage at the hotel.
• 1 bottled water per room.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• Local taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubrovnik Airport (DBV), approximately 15 miles (24 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik features upscale customer service and contemporary design in this historic Croatian city. Guests appreciate luxury accommodations and spa treatments to rejuvenate and unwind during their stay.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• 1 freshwater indoor pool and 1 freshwater outdoor pool.
• Energy Clinic wellness center and spa, including Finnish sauna and steam room (spa treatments at an additional cost).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Classic Room accommodations with:
• 2 twin beds. (Beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.) Extra bed available at an additional cost.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Bathrobe and slippers for use during your stay.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Safe deposit box.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik
Masarykov put 20
20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Još događanja u Hotel Kompas, Dubrovnik
DreamTrips: Croatian Sights & Cuisine
Petak 14:00 (20 Listopad)
Hotel Kompas, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik
Događanja u blizini Hotel Kompas, Dubrovnik
12th Sdewes Conference
Srijeda 09:00 (04 Listopad)
Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel, Dubrovnik
IDC Dubrovnik, Croatia
Četvrtak 09:00 (15 Veljača)
Diving center Blue planet, Dubrovnik, Croatia, Dubrovnik
TRE® Advanced Training with Dr. David Berceli, 5-days- Dubrovnik
Utorak 17:00 (29 Svibanj)
Hotel Neptun, Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik Aquathlon 2017
Nedjelja 15:00 (01 Listopad)
Dubrovnik Triathlon D3, Dubrovnik
2. Dubrovnik OPEN 2017
Subota 08:00 (21 Listopad)
Sportska dvorana Gospino polje, Dubrovnik
2nd Merit Open - Dubrovnik Grand Prix
Srijeda 14:00 (06 Prosinac)
Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik