Hiking excursion Omiška Dinara
Kada?Počinje: Četvrtak 06:45 (19 Travanj)
Završava: Četvrtak 17:00 (13 Rujan)
Vrh Kula or Imber (864 m) – 5 hours walking
Omiška Dinara is a hill that is located east of Omiš. It is surrounded by the crystal green river Cetina and the sea. To the west there is a popular sports climbing center and zip line. The highest peak of Omiška Dinara is Kula or Imber (864 m).
Imber or Kula, the highest peak of Omiška Dinara, is marked by an ancient cross and a stone pile. Omiška Dinara is a natural extension of the Poljička Mountain to the southeast and a connection to Biokovo. It is 15 kilometers long.
The peak offers a view of the sea the valley of Cetina and Poljica, and an exquisitely beautiful view towards Mosor and the island of Brač.
This hiking excursion is intended for hikers:
• who enjoy shorter hiking trails
• who are in average shape
• who want to experience the view from peak of Imber of the estuary of the Cetina river
• who want to experience one of the most attractive climbing spots in Croatia
• who want to see the old fortress Fortica and the view from it to the sea
• who are guided by expert guides
Departure every Thursday from April 15 through Sept. 15 2018.
– 6.45h Pick up from your address (hotel, hostel, apartment, etc.)
– 7.00 h depart from Roosweltova 44, Split – Omiš (Split – Omiš, Podašpilje – approximately 30 km – 1 h drive)
– 8.00 h Podašpilje, start of the trail
– 11.00 h arrival to the peak Imber (Kula), 864 m
– 11. 30 h descent towards Omiš
– 13.30 h Fortica – lookout
– 14.30 h arrival in Omiš, walk around Omiš (possibility of zip-line)
– 16.00 h return to Split
– 17.00 h arrival in Split
Length of trail: approximately 5 hour walk
Ascent: approximately 700 m – approximately 7 km
Total drive : approximately 100 km – approximately 2 hours
Fitness difficulty: K 2
Technical difficulty: T 1
Food: each hiker carries his/her own food and water.
• food which is not sensitive to heat
• fruit (apples, oranges, dried fruit)
• energy bars
• rehidromix (rehydration mix)
• backpack (20-30 l)
• hiking shoes
• pants, long
• quick dry shirts
• wind breaker
• cap or hat
• mini first aid kit
• small knife
• cell phone
Before registering and paying for the trip please fill out the PZ.
Shortly thereafter you will receive an e-mail confirmation if this type of trip is appropriate for you. This is followed by reservation payment.
Included in the price:
• organization of the trip
• licensed (UIMLA) guide
• insurance policy by Triglav osiguranje
Not included in the price:
– food and drinks for the day
– snack in one of the local establishments
– tip for the guide